Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Shakeology ... Dense Nutrtition For a Busy Life



Watch this ... then read after the jump

While this video is funny and charming (hell Tony Horton is full of both), it's also very true. It could cost you upward of $ 700 (easily) for all the nutrients combined in just one 30 day supply of Shakeology.

I've been using this product for a while now. I, like many of you, lead a pretty busy life. I was finding myself run down and craving sweets. This was sabotaging my  weight loss and maintenance of the weight I had already lost. I'd find myself sluggish and lacking energy later in the day (I work 9 hour days starting at 7:30 am) then feeling exhausted by the time I went home. I found myself making excuses as to why I couldn't work out. Not anymore.

Shakeology has changed all that.

Why Shakeology?



More than 70 different ingredients were chosen for Shakeology from around the world for their potency and their ability to deliver the nutrients your body needs. Here are the key nutrient groups that these ingredients deliver:*
  • A variety of Protein and Essential Amino Acids to help build long, lean muscles and reduce food cravings.
  • A wide variety of Antioxidants to help counteract free radical damage that can lead to degenerative diseases.
  • Phytonutrients to help alkalize the body and promote detoxification to restore health and vitality.
  • Prebiotics, Probiotics, and Digestive Enzymes which aid in improving digestion, regularity, and nutrient absorption.
  • Vitamins and Minerals your body needs to function at its best.



*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
   This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.


Having said that; If YOU would like a free, no obligation, sample of Shakeology sent to you all you have to do is the following:

Sign Up with Me for a FREE Team Beachbody account then Click here to Email Me and in the subject put I WANT TO TRY SHAKEOLOGY. In the body of the letter include your mailing address and if you would like to try Chocolate, Greenberry or Vanilla. I am sacrificing my personal stash of Vanilla for samples as I am out of the Vanilla sample packs at the moment. And I will get one out to you. Simple as that. 1 sample per person. 

With your sample, you will get a full information sheet on the flavor of your choice along with a recipe calendar as well as a note on what MY FAVORITE recipe is for that flavor of Shakeology. 

Please note: If you are working with a coach already, please contact them for a sample of this amazing product. If your coach is non responsive or if you would like to change coaches please contact me and I will be happy to help BUT ALWAYS CONTACT YOUR COACH FIRST!


No comments:

Post a Comment