Thursday, August 14, 2014

TBT KB Fitness Style

In 2010, I weighed 181 lbs. I was depressed, abusing drugs and alcohol and just completely unhappy with myself. I realized that I was a small 19 lbs away from hitting 200. That was not where I had envisioned myself being ... ever.

I knew about My Fitness Pal so I signed up. I started to go for 3 mile walks, increasing to runs over time. After 1 month I was ready to start my first Beachbody Program, P90X ... read more (with photos) after the page break.
I worked hard. I logged all my meals and worked out every day. I kept to my running and started to see results. Slow at first but they kept coming. It was a struggle and I wanted to give up. I wanted to eat whatever I wanted but knew that if I did that I wouldn't hit my goal of 140 lbs. The day I did, I cried real tears of joy.

Over the past 4 years I have continued to workout utilizing not only P90X but P90X2, P90X3, Insanity: The Asylum 1 and 2 , Focus T25 (with Gamma workouts) and now Body Beast, PiYO and Les Mills Combat Ultimate Warrior Package. I have maintained my results by doing all of these workouts on a consistent basis.

Yes, I sell the products but I use them and they WORK. Along with the workouts, I drink Shakeology every morning for breakfast to get my daily dose of dense nutrition and to help curb cravings for junk.

Pics or it didn't happen? Okay ... here you go!



The two pictures on the left are from 2010. The picture on the right is 2013at San Diego Comic Con. I still look this way. I went from a size 12/14 to a size 6/8. I celebrate my 51st Birthday in December.

I start Body Beast on the 1st of September. What are you waiting for? Type 2 diabetes? Leg pain? High Cholesterol? High Blood Pressure? Do this NOW to ensure that your future is better. Do it for your HEALTH. Do it for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment