Friday, August 22, 2014

3 Day Refresh ... Day 1



I decided to do the 3 Day Refresh this weekend (August 22-24, 2014). Over the course of the next 3 days I will be consuming LIMITED calories as well as healthy drinks and veggies. I started out this morning by taking my measurements and weighing myself. I will report on all of that on Monday when I am done with this journey.

Please always check with a physician before starting a refresh, or any workout program to make sure that you are safe to do so.

When I look at my breakdown of meals on MFP I am really getting about the same amount of calories as I would on a normal day, I am just not "chewing" all my calories. The only thing that is really different are my snacks, which are typically higher in calories to fuel my after work workouts.

My macros are 47% Carbs, 29% Fat (all healthy fat) and 24% Protein so I am falling a tad short of my 50%, 20%, 30% macro goals.

My breakfast calories are a tad low at 175 calories, Lunch is 402 (includes calories for Fibersweep) and dinner is 304. This is about "normal" for me with the exception of breakfast which is usually between 250 and 350 calories.

The real challenge today will be no coffee. I have 2 green teas scheduled so we'll see how that goes. I have a 1/2 hour until breakfast and that will be vanilla shakeology, 1/2 frozen banana, 10oz of water and ice. I don't drink Shakeology with water typically, so we'll see how this goes. The banana should help.

I will check back over the next 3 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment