Saturday, July 12, 2014

PiYO Core - WTF WAS THAT?!

I am currently doing Les Mills Combat, Ultimate Warrior Hybrid and todays workout was Upper Body Blowout combined with Core Attack. Well, I decided that since I have PiYO in the house I would do the Core workout from that program to try it out. What the heck did I get myself into?

Some people think that PiYO is a "girly" program or a whimpy program but if Core is any indication of the rest of the program, nothing could be further from the truth. I was working core muscles in a way that I'd never done before. Click on "read more" for rest of post


You start out slowly and ramp up from there. I have balance issues so this is where PiYO is going to help. You are forced to balance out of your core, thereby strengthening your core, with many of the moves. There is a modifier so if you aren't great at doing planks, you can still achieve the exercises and get results.

This is my first Chalene Johnson workout program. My usual routines involve Tony Horton, Shaun T and, now, Dan and Rach. CJ is super perky but don't let that fool you, this lady knows her stuff. I admit I had to stop a lot and look up at the TV (it's mounted high on the wall) to see what they were doing but once I got it I did the best I could. Standing crunches? What? Wow ... is all I can say

If you are interested in more information about PiYO, or other Beachbody Programs you can email me or click on the photo below for more information on PiYO specifically.

Again, PiYO is for those of any fitness level looking to gain flexibility, lean muscle and burn fat with little to NO IMPACT and using only your body for resistance. It's effective and it burns calories like noone's business.


PiYo DEFINE YOURSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment