Sunday, June 23, 2013

Team Beachbody Coach ... what what what?

So the other day I decided to become a Team Beachbody "Coach". This after 3 years of doing their workouts and buying their products. Why did I decide to do this now? Read on.

When I first started doing Beachbody workouts, many people approached me about "coaching". I kept declining. I didn't fell right about calling myself a coach having not even done one day, let alone 90 days, of a full program. I mean how can I coach someone on the programs or the supplements if I had never done them or taken them.

For those of you not in the know, a Team Beachbody Coach is a spokesperson for their products. We talk to people about getting healthy and in the "best shape of their lives" (which is true btw) and get credit for selling the products. I could not do that with a clear conscience without first using their products and seeing for myself if I liked them.

3 years later I can say, with a clear conscience and mind that yes, I do.

Since Starting P90X in 2010 I have done multiple rounds of that program. I have done a few rounds of Asylum 1 and 2, have completed P90X2 and am about to do Hip Hop Abs (for fun) and will order Shaun T's new workout "Focus T25" which is a 10 week program consisting of a 5 day a week workout 25 minutes a day. NO BREAKS JUST SWEAT!

If you are interested in having me as a coach, please contact Coach Relations at (800) 240-0913 or at CoachRelations@teambeachbody.com. Tell them you'd like to add me. My email address is 1lunagirl@gmail.com.

If you do change me to your coach, I will be active with you and talk to you about your fitness goals. I am not just here to make money off of you. I am on facebook as well ... different email address though, karenborter@gmail.com

Add me there  and that is where all my fitness posts will be.

Remember, press play every day, eat right and DRINK YOUR WATER

No comments:

Post a Comment