Sunday, October 6, 2013

P90X AND P90X2 CHALLENGE PACKS ON SALE NOW!



P90X changed my life. It was the program that got me on my way to better health and fitness and for those of you who knew me at 181 lbs saw the transformation before your very eyes. It may be an "oldie" but it's a goodie and the muscle confusion formula works to transform your body in 90 days. I wouldn't say it if it weren't true.

I have done MANY blogs about P90X and it's virtues. And right now you can order the P90X CHALLENGE PACK OR the P90X2 CHALLENGE PACK for only $ 180.00. That's a 12% discount and a savings of over $ 90.00 if you were to order the items individually. You get all the P90X (or X2) workouts PLUS a 30 Day supply of Shakeology for that one low price. Shakeology is the most delicious, nutrient-dense superfood-packed protein shake on the planet. It contains more then 70 natural ingredients derived from rich, nutrient-dense whole food sources from around the world. The Healthiest meal of the Day comes in 5 flavors: Chocolate Vegan, Tropical Strawberry (Vegan), regular Chocolate, Greenberry, or Vanilla! I drink it EVERY SINGLE DAY!

If you are ready to change your life and get into the best shape of your life CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION! 



Besides; you want to be ready for P90X3 ... the ALL NEW 30 minute workout from Tony Horton coming in December 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment