Saturday, December 14, 2013

P90X3 is HERE!


It's HERE! and I mean literally in my paws. FREE SHIPPING THROUGH DECEMBER 31st 2013 and a BONUS P90X3 HAT if you order through me!  My copy caame yesterday and I plan on starting a challenge group on January 6th ... read more after the jump!

I received P90X3 yesterday. I was able to preview 6 of the workouts. I am confident when I say that ANY fitness level can do these workouts. It's kind of like Star Wars coming out with 1, 2, 3 after 4, 5, 6 ... You do this first then graduate to P90X or P90X2.

Will you work hard in 30 minutes? Yes! Will you sweat? Yes! Will you lose weight, inches and gain confidence? Yes! (if you do the work and have proper nutrition!). Will you become stronger? Yes!

You KNOW you are going to make a New Years Resolution to get into better shape. Why not start now? I love gyms and the comradarie that comes with being in a gym but these programs I have been able to stick with. Total up the amount of money you spend joining gyms you never go to and have that fee automatically deducted per month and you will see that one of these programs will actually be less expensive (in the long run).

My long term fitness plan is this: P90X3 Classic Round, P90X2 (giving it another shot) then another round of P90X Classic (the OG program). That's a year of fitness right there. Isn't it nice to have a plan?


Links you need: 


P90X3 Base Kit

P90X3 DELUXE KIT

P90X3 ULTIMATE KIT


P90X3 ELITE DVD'S (including Ab Ripper 3)


P90X3 CHALLENGE PACK (includes a 30 day supply of Shakeology!)


You'll want to get the Challenge Pack if you want to participate in the group in January! Just click on the links and you'll be all set up with ME as your coach! If you have any questions what so ever, please feel free to CONTACT ME 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment